Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"Sound"

Alrighty, here's some details about the shoot with Dave I mentioned. The shoot was for the short film "Sound" which is the forth is a series of five based around the five senses. I was helping out as camera assistant and clapperboarder. It was a lot of fun and so great to work with such a talented cast and crew! Here's a few film stills...

The actors, Dylan Corbett & Michael Wahr:




Actress Louise Howlett:



Director, David Liu:



Director of Photography, Simon Walsh:



Producer, Jack Haycox:



Sound Recordist, Leon Cranswick:



First AD, Georgina Foley:



The whole cast & crew:



On set:







And here's a funny shot of me just for fun:


All photos by the very talented Woodrow Wilson! I should really start shaving before I go on shoots!

No comments: