Thursday, March 27, 2008

Back In The Studio

This monday Dave, Nat & I headed back to Oaklands Productions to record the soundtrack for the documentary Dave & I have been working on. Both Oaklands' head engineer, Jarrad, and his assistant, Jarryd, were there helping us out again and they did a fantastic job!

Nat's soundtrack is straight dope! She is a real professional and I'm looking forward to working with her again soon!



Jarrad getting things ready.






Nat doin' her thing.






Yes, Dave does want to kill me.



I told Dave I liked some headroom in my shots. He obliged.



The recording went very smoothly and we even had time to record a commentary track for the DVD (it's 15 minutes long but the film only goes for 12... self indulgent anyone?).

In other exciting news, Dave & I have also just wrapped up production on the film. We are delivering the final product tomorrow! Whoooooop!

More news on the project soon!

No comments: